Friday 15 February 2013

InDesign Brief: Manatee

Manatee

A short documentary on Manatee

Possible titles for my article:
-You Me and a Manatee
-The Sea Cow
-Humanatee

I began by carrying out online research into manatees. I wanted to learn more about their appearance, habitat, lifestyle, habits, origin and more. I found most of my facts and information on nationalgeographic.co.uk and savethemanatee.org. These websites provided me with the information i needed to generate an interesting and informative article about manatees. 

During my research I began to notice a consistency in peoples opinions of manatees. Manatees are friendly creatures 

Humorous Images from calmingmanatee.com








Development of my double page spread..


Once I was happy with my title, I used dafont.com to choose a complementary font to be used for the body copy text.





No comments:

Post a Comment